Riaario On road car.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike2507

132 ft = Fun.
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
Any thoughts on the Riarrio, race cars? $650, 1/10 scale. Twin motor. 15, working day, turnaround. 🤷‍♂️, Worry about parts for it.

You mean Rlaarlo? They are a new RC company. There has been a couple builds on here. There should be parts out there for them. The builds that people did on here had some pretty cool hopups if I remember correctly. More of a apeed runner.

You mean Rlaarlo? They are a new RC company. There has been a couple builds on here. There should be parts out there for them. The builds that people did on here had some pretty cool hopups if I remember correctly. More of a apeed runner.
They just dropped a 1/7 jeep crawler. 🙃 looks very nice.

They just dropped a 1/7 jeep crawler. 🙃 looks very nice.
Very cool. I kinda like that speed car they sell. But I'm not a speed run guy. But last I looked you could buy it in a few variations. Carbon fiber addons and such.

Those cars are SICK!
I want one of the base ali ones. Dual motor isn't worth it unless you're speed running. For around the parking lot bashing single motor is better. And cheaper too. Rlaarlo is also working on a 1/6 onroad to compete with the Lim. If you want a 10th on road you should put your VXL from your Bandit in the 4Tec ya got.

That's an idea. I hate the bandit, the 4Tec would be much happier. 🤣

How is your Typhon 6s doing? Send us a pic someday. :cool: .

Last edited:
Is it on Amazon? Yes
Are they giving out freebies to youtubers? Yes
Is it a weird name that you can't pronounce easily? Yes
Are half of their offerings re-dressed Chineseum? Yes, WLToys specifically

Pass

I've been eyeing that cloned Gulf livery Porsche 917 for some time now. From the reviews I've seen, I would just get this as a fun street car, in brush version, and not as a speed runner in brushless.
Screenshot_20240509_084448.jpg

I've been eyeing that cloned Gulf livery Porsche 917 for some time now. From the reviews I've seen, I would just get this as a fun street car, in brush version, and not as a speed runner in brushless.
View attachment 189591
They have a kit version of it too. Not too bad of a price either.
https://rlaarlo.com/products/ak-917-1-10-car-frame-set

Is it on Amazon? Yes
Are they giving out freebies to youtubers? Yes
Is it a weird name that you can't pronounce easily? Yes
Are half of their offerings re-dressed Chineseum? Yes, WLToys specifically

Pass
The Rlaarlo stuff is a far cry from WLToys RC's. WLToys uses sub-par electronics with integrated ESC's/Rx's. The Rlaarlo looks to be a much better RC in terms of quality. I kinda put them up there with FMS when they hit the scene. Yeah, it's a Chinese brand RC, but FMS hit the ground running and have come out with some awesome stuff. I think Rlaarlo could get there too if the aftermarket would get on board.

Last edited:
Wow. I only buy from Amazon when I have enough in my cart to get free shipping. I wonder how much that has cost me over the years.

Oh hell. Yeah, it says right at the bottom of my screen resume Prime and get it for $159.99 🤔

Just went through my most recent orders. It looks to be just some things are like that. None of my recent orders are cheaper with Prime.

Last edited:
Wow. I only buy from Amazon when I have enough in my cart to get free shipping. I wonder how much that has cost me over the years.

Oh hell. Yeah, it says right at the bottom of my screen resume Prime and get it for $159.99 🤔

Just went through my most recent orders. It looks to be just some things are like that. None if my recent orders are cheaper with Prime.
We're a family of 5, so we're ordering stuff constantly. Prime, with just the free shipping alone, is a superb deal for us!

I'm waiting to see a "real" review before anything else, I don't mind Chinese-brand RCs when they're cheap (UDIRC, WPL), but these Rlaaros cost about the same as something that I can get from my LHS.
From the reviews, it doesn't appear to be rugged enough for speed runs. I think this guy gives a fair assessment.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to build any speed run car. But I think if I did I'd use a Limitless. I just think the Rlaarlo would be a really cool on road basher.

Back