Congratulations to bozo, the January 2024 Rig of the Month (RotM)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Congratulations to @bozo on winning the January 2024 ROTM contest! Very awesome photo and enjoy the prize!

rctalk-jan-2024-rotm-winner.jpg

Thanks, all:woohoo:
I'm privileged to be in such good company!

I didn’t do it! Nobody saw me do it. You can’t prove anything!
It's all timestamped here. As the contest neared the end, Tunedpipe, in fit of rage, began ripping his Baja to pieces. His wife was going around behind him picking bits of aluminum up off the floor.

Not only is it one of the better paint jobs on a lexan body that I have ever seen, but the entire build of that car was pretty cool. Not to mention it is a professional looking photograph. Hard to beat.

Got that right!
Some very impressive builds with a lot of creativity, talent and engineering.
Tunedpipe needs better pictures... :D
Then Greywolf needs to come back so I can kick him in the shin, he resized it for me. :D

LoL don't try to blame that image on him. That image was pretty pixelated long before he tried to resize it for you to fit the rules. :D
We can't all have @Doom!'s skills 🙃

Then Greywolf needs to come back so I can kick him in the shin, he resized it for me. :D

Send me a plane ticket and I'll do your next photo shoot for you. Heck might even photograph some of your RC's too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back