Congratulations to TRAT, the November 2023 Rig of the Month (RotM)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? that guy is the worst, I mean look how dirty his car is.....Seriously? This contest is rigged! :p

Congrats ya bum! 🤣
Lmao 🤣 come wash it for me!!
Now that he's out of the way for a while, I might actually submit a pic next time. Congrats Trat!!
I’ll let you submit next time.

congrats!! Nice looking rig!!

Sorry about that.
No apologies needed. I'll just be over here in the corner snickering to myself about all the dirty ways I could spin that quote. Maybe I should be apologizing now that I think about it.

Back on topic. Congrats to Trat!

This forum needs an out of context quote thread. There is a lot that could be said about this.
Hey cowboy, was my statement inappropriate? A Moosehead is a beer. :cool:. Canadian, not far from Maine bro.

Last edited:
Hey cowboy, was my statement inappropriate? A Moosehead is a beer. :cool:. Canadian, not far from Maine bro.
No it wasn't. Unless it was taken out of context. Which is why I mentioned an out of context quote thread. Where you take something someone says and spin it into something that wasn't mean't to be said. That way people can laugh at themselves. I knew what you were saying, was just making light of the name of the beer.

Pink is my favorite color can’t for wrong with pink.
But I’m color blind so what do I know??

Last edited:
Cowboy just chill👍 it was a funny lil joke that doesn't require a new thread as it didn't take anyone out of context before you commented.

Cowboy just chill👍 it was a funny lil joke that doesn't require a new thread as it didn't take anyone out of context before you commented.
Clearly you are not understanding the context of the out of context quote thread. I don't really think it's that hard to comprehend the point of the thread that I started. If you don't want to be apart of it no sweat. I'm going keep it going regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back