Any SxS owners?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrgoodwrench35

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I've ridden dirtbikes and ATV's most of my life. Old age and bad knees are making that harder to tolerate. I'm considering going to a SxS and am looking for opinions on what to get.

I've always had great luck with Honda and Kawasaki so those are the two brands I'm considering. I want something offroad capable, able to push a snow plow, would like a dump bed, and ability to pull a small trailer, seeder, thatcher.

Anybody have any knowledge here? I'd like to hear what yall have to say.

Although I don't have experience I was looking at a hustler. It has a diesel option snd one hell of a bed that goes to the ground for easy loading.

I've rode and owned ATVs for years but I could never afford a SxS.
I'm ok with my ATVs however, I like the idea of getting out of the road if it's going to roll down the mountain.

Although I don't have experience I was looking at a hustler. It has a diesel option snd one hell of a bed that goes to the ground for easy loading.
I didn't know Hustler made SxS's. That's the brand of zero turn I have and it's been great. I'll have to check those out.

Last edited:
I didn't know Huatler made SxS's. That's the brand of zero turn I have and it's been great. I'll have to check those out.
That's what peaked my interest. I've seen them around 2016 so hopefully the bugs are all worked out.

There's A hustler dealer close to my house, I'll go by there and see what they have.

One criteria I didn't mention, speed. Not that I want something really fast, but it does need to be able to travel on 45mph roadways. The Hustler has a top speed of 35 and I'm guessing that's with the ram's pretty high. Most of the competitors are well into the 60's or better.

I'm not sure the diesel aspect Is appealing to me as I don't have any other diesel powered equipment.

Last edited:
I bought a 4-wheeler recently and am having trouble finding transmission gears for it. The engine is a Honda CT70 clone and when I bought it it didn't have gears for extra speed. The thing is, when I look inside the engine, it looks like gears are missing. I think its an automatic but I will look when I get home around 4:30 PST

Back