1st Annual NSRA Street Rod Showdown @RocckRacing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhogan2287

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating

1st Annual NSRA Street Rod Showdown Trophy Race out st ROCCK Racing Check out the Action on my YouTube Channel https://youtube.com/@865RcMania?si=fwDEPaQQxWqqyZp4 dont forget to Hit that Like And Subscribe Button and turn that little bell on for Notifications on Future Videos and Races

#knoxrcracingteam #nsrastreetrodshowdown #865rcmania #everyonefollowers #rocckracing #hbracing #tekinracing #everyone #nsra #flysky #hobbywing #followers #follower @highlight Everyone @followers #jconcepts #leadfingerracing #LFR #SweepRacing #gensacearespammers #gensacebatteries #JTBearingCo #prolineracing #prolinerc

where at in TN?
Screenshot_20240506-183512.png

29 minutes away from where we are staying for vacation during the summer in Pigeon Forge. Might check it out.

If they have open practice, I would love to run my slash there if I can.

View attachment 189413

29 minutes away from where we are staying for vacation during the summer in Pigeon Forge. Might check it out.

If they have open practice, I would love to run my slash there if I can.
DUDE. Gotta go there with the Typhon and Slash MM. That would be awweweeeesoooomememe.

Question for @mhogan2287 , what tires work the best there? Looks like a hardpacked dirt track, but dusty. Small pin tire or slicks? Ill run 1/10 2wd SCT, Truck, and 1/10 4wd buggy if that matters.

Also, whats the pitting situation like? Do I need to bring my own table/chair and extension cord? Or is that all provided?

I'll be there for vaca the last week of July
Awesome come by and see us at Rocck

Question for @mhogan2287 , what tires work the best there? Looks like a hardpacked dirt track, but dusty. Small pin tire or slicks? Ill run 1/10 2wd SCT, Truck, and 1/10 4wd buggy if that matters.

Also, whats the pitting situation like? Do I need to bring my own table/chair and extension cord? Or is that all provided?
We dont have 1/10 scale classes except Spec Slash and Sct we run 1/8 scale Buggy and Truggy mainly we are trying to get a couple 10th scale classes going tho with that said Small pin and bar tires work best i.e JCon - Falcons, or JCon - Elipse both in soft or clay

Back