Traxxas 2.5 Revo and 3.3 Jato suspension and steering

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look like RPM arms. No idea why they would not put the sway bar mount on there. Can you drill a hole for the mount?
They look like their part of the arm on the original set, on the inside of the front bar so to speak, not sure if there's room to install them on these arms. They're actually not that expensive to switch back if I remember right.
Any idea what a stock ride height is on a Jato? It's in my Revo manual, not in the jato's

They look like their part of the arm on the original set, on the inside of the front bar so to speak, not sure if there's room to install them on these arms. They're actually not that expensive to switch back if I remember right.
Any idea what a stock ride height is on a Jato? It's in my Revo manual, not in the jato's
Ride height all depends on how you drive it. You adjust it according to your driving style.

Ride height all depends on how you drive it. You adjust it according to your driving style.
I'm kind of like that newbie that doesn't really have a style yet. Only style I had my 1st time out with the Jato was everywhere except for the actual street. Mind you the steering was all jacked up, one wheel toe out, one towed in, rear was towed in like 15° looks good now I believe, just was looking for a starting point with shock mounts in center holes, probably gonna go full inside holes to give her some lift, want to get some meatier tires
1000033532.jpg
1000033533.jpg
1000033535.jpg

Last edited:
I'm kind of like that newbie that doesn't really have a style yet. Only style I had my 1st time out with the Jato was everywhere except for the actual street. Mind you the steering was all jacked up, one wheel toe out, one towed in, rear was towed in like 15° looks good now I believe, just was looking for a starting point with shock mounts in center holes, probably gonna go full inside holes to give her some lift, want to get some meatier tires
Don't put bigger tires on a Jato. I tried that. It sucked. The stock Anacondas are what I went back to.

Don't put bigger tires on a Jato. I tried that. It sucked. The stock Anacondas are what I went back to.
Thank you for that insight, I really do like them, some dealer actually talked me into getting tiny tires and wheels for my Revo. What was I thinking? Lmao
I was a set of the 6.8" rims and tires. Good ol mudders

Do you know anyone on here thar has good deals on tires and rims?
Ohh and before I forget, how spongy or reactive should my shocks be? Both cars seam really spongy with not the greatest bounce back. I changed the oil on all of them

Do you know anyone on here thar has good deals on tires and rims?
Ohh and before I forget, how spongy or reactive should my shocks be? Both cars seam really spongy with not the greatest bounce back. I changed the oil on all of them
You might be due for some new springs. Not too many people on here have Jatos. I have about 3 sets for mine, but I don't want to let go of any of them. @johnnydmd has a Jato turned drag car. Maybe he has some?

Back