Post your workspace!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a chair mat. My work room is carpeted as well and it really helps when you drop something small.

Get a chair mat. My work room is carpeted as well and it really helps when you drop something small.
I have a Breydon to pick up lost screws 😆 He's like a bloodhound. I have dropped the tinyest screws, and he never fails to find them.

my wife non chalanlty asked me yesterday if they made magnetic mats
i think shes planning on gettting me one, fingers crossed lol

A bit messy at the moment

IMG_1003.jpeg

Is he available for loan? :hehe:
You pay shipping/return shipping 😉

Oh, and he likes chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce.

Seriously though. I have dropped m1.5 nuts into the shag carpet under my bench, and he has not only come back with the nut, but 2 or 3 other things I dropped a week or so earlier. Kid has the eyes of a hawk.

One thing that really helps is to put a bath towel down on your workbench. I used to do that. Now I have the Axial pit mat. It has just enough texture to stop things from rolling away, and if I drop a screw, it kinda lands and doesn't bounce. I still drop an occasional screw and Breydon has to find it, but far less often than before the pit mat.

Like that guy said, like a good steak, well done.

Back