How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet you hit 120° by the end of summer.

Probably 113F. It's not so much how hot it gets, so much as how long it stays hot without any breaks. When you get a month straight of 100F+ with no breaks. then it will cool down to the mid 90's for a week, then rinse and repeat.

Just hoping they keep power outages to a minimum this year. And it won't be long, and forest fire season contributes it's share of fun. I really don't like summer. :p

Probably 113F. It's not so much how hot it gets, so much as how long it stays hot without any breaks. When you get a month straight of 100F+ with no breaks. then it will cool down to the mid 90's for a week, then rinse and repeat.

Just hoping they keep power outages to a minimum this year. And it won't be long, and forest fire season contributes it's share of fun. I really don't like summer. :p
My state messes with me like that too.

Yeah, I would not enjoy that at all. But that fire stuff is happening all over. Even Alaska has had a lot of fires in the last few years. It'll be a desert west of Colorado before too long.

You have to run them early in the morning. When the lows are in the 80's anything after 10:00 and your esc is going to over heat.

When I first got my Mojave and didn't know any better, I kept reaching thermal cutoff. I couldn't figure out why it would only run for 5 minutes before it stopped. What a Noob! 🤣

Not good, this was one of the Company's buildings after the storm this morning.
My building was without power until after 2pm... now just have to make sure all of my equipment is good for tomorrow.

bQGP2nB.png

Getting hammered with a storm as we speak.

Back