Hovercraft

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take it to the Maxx...my post was directed at SilentGTBoy. Sorry if you thought it was for you.

oh ok

no problem

, chris

thanks for all the help guys, i ended up using a modified garbage bag for the skirts, i carved props out of balsa wood and reinforced them with tire glue. the main body is made out of popsicle sticks. It worked, sorta. We placed 3rd in the competition. The challenge was moving without wheels in 30 seconds. We made it like 30 yards or something around that. 3k towards my dream of eventually building a battlebot.

Thanks again,
Andrew

well good to hear you one 3rd and good luck with a battle bot i have thought about that and the best ones are the ones that are reversible like the work up and down and you dont have to have a weapon just enough power to push them, a good weapon are fillpers but saws work well too

Do you have any pictures of the hovercraft you made??

sadly, i ripped it apart to reuse the motors. They now gonna be cooling fans for my battlebot. I'm building a spinner. Son of Whyachi owned any flippers/pushers there were. I'm building one similiar to that with 5lbs titanium spikes. its equal to the force of dropping a 5lb brick off a 60 story building if i build it well.

Andrew

-----------Edited for commercial advertising--------------

Please refer to our rules section of the forum. Since his project had already been completed and disassembled your post was nothing more than blatant commercil advertising. Please contact the site admins in regards to advertising with us. Thank you

· No Promotional Posts - There is to be no posting of commercial activity. This includes but not limited to posting banners, contests, sales, or request to have people visit your site. If you have a business or web site that you would like to promote then please contact: [email protected]

- NCNitro

Last edited by a moderator:
Back