hey chubaka look what i got!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOTEAdd a note to your order
SUBTOTAL $40.50

do i need anything else for the cen rims? I'm about to order and realized i had 6 front wheels in my cart... man ida been salty.
updated cart this should get me front wheels and a set of 4 rear wheels. before i pull the trigger i need confirmation that these are in fact the correct rims, there's a few different options and I'm hella nervous about ordering the wrong parts and my truck sitting unused for even longer than it already is.

and without a lift kit, will a 2.2 fit? I'm going to order a set of injora tires to stretch over the new rims, (the 1.9 didnt fit coirrectly.)

NOTEAdd a note to your order
SUBTOTAL $40.50

do i need anything else for the cen rims? I'm about to order and realized i had 6 front wheels in my cart... man ida been salty.
updated cart this should get me front wheels and a set of 4 rear wheels. before i pull the trigger i need confirmation that these are in fact the correct rims, there's a few different options and I'm hella nervous about ordering the wrong parts and my truck sitting unused for even longer than it already is.

and without a lift kit, will a 2.2 fit? I'm going to order a set of injora tires to stretch over the new rims, (the 1.9 didnt fit coirrectly.)
Looks good to me. I've had the thought of trying fronts on the rear and making a spacer to widen the front to the appropriate stance. 🤔🤔