Best irl military plane (based on your opinion)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sr 71 black bird was a good jet the military made for stealth missions. @WickedFog actually 3d printed a version of it but it was just a test print.

One of the fastest jets they made as well
They had some based in Okinawa. I was told that if it had machine guns on the nose of it, that it could shoot itself down. 🤣

Battle of the bulge is still a struggle for me
Martin Tv Show Im Fat GIF by Martin

This is one of the cool ones from back in the day too. Forgot all about this one.

Sorry about that. :(
Yea
I was spoiled last summer, with going almost every week to race.
Now since the track is farther away, its like a day trip when we go so it has to be planned in advanced, and I can only go so much. I usually go once a month now.
And my dad only takes me. Mom don't wanna do the drive and spend 7+ hours at the track (LOL) and my uncle says he doesn't like doing dirt tracks.

They had some based in Okinawa. I was told that if it had machine guns on the nose of it, that it could shoot itself down. 🤣
Read about the battle of Berlin. It was hitlers last stand. The Russians And the US, and the UK. The Russians had a bone to pick with Germany. Think it took about 4 weeks or so. :cool: