Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20240518_195013_resized.jpg

Sexy grapes, now sexy peaches..
Can’t wait to see what fruit your swooning over next. 😝
Too funny bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Love it. I don't know maybe Dates, Figs, Apples, Pears, Oranges, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Mangos????? I think I have a can of Pears in the pantry!!! Hey, new video idea?

Wanna hear something funny. I didn't get many likes on the Sexy Grapes, but the viewers who watched it watched for 150% meaning they watched it over and over.

Sexy grapes, now sexy peaches..
Can’t wait to see what fruit your swooning over next. 😝
Too funny bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Love it. I don't know maybe Dates, Figs, Apples, Pears, Oranges, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Mangos????? I think I have a can of Pears in the pantry!!!
You're missing the most sexy of all fruits!

Made Breydon some blueberry waffles with peanut butter. Side of sausage patties. I told him it was ready and he replied "Hold on, I'm running from the cops right now. I'm wanted". I asked him what he did, to which he replied "I robbed a jewelry store".
Untitled258_20240519093921.png

Made Breydon some blueberry waffles with peanut butter. Side of sausage patties. I told him it was ready and he replied "Hold on, I'm running from the cops right now. I'm wanted". I asked him what he did, to which he replied "I robbed a jewelry store".
View attachment 190316
Eat before you run. It gives you energy. 😁

Back