So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It no doubt looks pretty cool regardless.

E9285E3C-47EB-4667-B1D1-974D94C87A20.jpeg

205C24CB-7C60-4828-BEAF-4EB88AB7DA70.jpeg

Burned a little nitro and ran the mt8. Not much room to run with all the water, but he’s been wanting to run em

Lol yeah I still did some full speed runs once I got it back to the parking lot to at least get the tank drained somewhat. I just popped a shock cap off so it looks way worse than it actually it. I'll order some Aluminum caps here tonight or tomorrow more than likely. I think it's like a $10 fix or something. I've burned through a quart this weekend alone - so she's gotten plenty of use.

Nope! That's when I look for a local pub. Drown my anger in a greasy burger and a cold beer or 2
Several times I walked 3 Mike's to run to discover a missing radio or battery. The magic dragon took me home those walks home.

Those are the raminator tires , and yes my wife believes I may require some medical attention , when it comes to cleaning and I try not to wreck much with the financial stuff , you should see my cleaning products containers ,,😂😂 I'm dying to be tought how to post a dam video , I've got some great rigs I've built ,we go all the time , poop happens , only for those that are present at the time , sorry just not a good yoogler on the googler
i wanna see!!!!!
record vid on your phone with it held sideways.
then open youtube. assuming you're logged in, on your phone hit the plus button,
Screenshot_20240519_220321_YouTube.jpg

give youtube permission to access your pics n vids on phone.
pic the video from your phone
Screenshot_20240519_220416_YouTube.jpg

hit the next button
give it a title
Screenshot_20240519_220720_YouTube.jpg

visibility should be on public or unlisted, with it unlisted no one can specifically find your video unless they hit the link you share.
set it to not made for kids ( that prevents comenting automatically and limits your audience.
give it a title and hit upload.

then go to your profile pic, go to tab labeled YOUR VIDEOS
Screenshot_20240519_220740_YouTube.jpg

if your on phone hit the 3 dots and hit share video.
Screenshot_20240519_220924_YouTube.jpg

you copy that link and paste it as a post on your thread
hope this helps look forward to seeing those rigs!

Screenshot_20240519_220807_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Back