i got a new job

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

majin

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
man i got a new job.. its REALLY eating into my RC time.. I'm not happy bout that homies..... buuuut it pays great and that will help me get a better garage going... and will help fund the crawler course... contrary to popular belief dirt aint cheap lol.
pays much better and is REALLY interesting. i guess I'm sort of a roadie?? i dunno what my jobs called lol.
i am part of a crew that goes to concerts and other events and we set the stage and such up then watch the show if we want (free concerts!) then tear it down.
first job was at toyota plant where i got to watch the unveiling of the 2025 toyota camry. not the coolest. but i got to see it first. they took our cameras before hand lol.
then today i went to the kentucky horsepark and moved plants around horse jumps all day lol, worked for like 1 actual hour paid for 12 hours.... told them next time I'm BRINGING my rc's and they said sounds cool so I'm stoked for that lol.
i figure ill try to post any cool pics from these jobs here as i go
maybe ill get to see something hella cool who knows

20240509_154443.jpg

20240509_154441.jpg

20240509_105548.jpg

20240509_104817.jpg

20240509_103049.jpg

Sounds like a pretty interesting job. And the ever changing job duties will make it so it never gets boring. How far do they travel?

You be a Stage Hand.. Thats life. As long as you see a cash profit in the end..I had a 6 year no rc time(was to exhausted)

Congratulations man! Bringing the RCs is the icing!

Sweet! More RC money is always a good thing. and your job provides a little variety, so it's not always the same old same old, that's a plus. :thumbs-up:

Last edited: